Tokyo Mario
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokyo Mario

Welcome to team Tokio Mario's Web page

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd Team Meet. Try to Be there. 2/20/09

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12nd Team Meet. Try to Be there. 2/20/09 Empty 2nd Team Meet. Try to Be there. 2/20/09 Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:15 am

calypson

calypson
Admin

Hey guys. We will be meeting on the 20th of Feb. I pmed Raven from Team Pain and between games or at the end of the night, he is going to go over tactics with me(or whoever is there at the time they choose). So i strongly suggest that the entire team goes. Michael, if you can't make it because of a ride, im sure i can drive you there if you need it.

This will be a big day for us, we will learn lots of stuff =D

Try to be there.

2/20/09

JO115

JO115

I will probably be able to make it Very Happy

Hunter

Hunter

ill be there

The Soulless

The Soulless

i should be able to go i will make sure today.

The Soulless

The Soulless

ok guys ill be there!!

Brian

Brian

I should be able to go Ill let you know IF they say no between now and then.

calypson

calypson
Admin

Glad to hear that guys, BE THERE.
Pain will be teaching us effective corner engagement, pop shooting, supression and advance tactics, and advanced flanking menuvers.

Can't wait. And to all members, show maturity on the ACME forums and at ACQB, this is a big time for us now as we are trying to become popular =p.

82nd Team Meet. Try to Be there. 2/20/09 Empty Yeah Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Brian

Brian

I guess Ill try not to kill the lil kid with the AK, that was puttin it on his head UpsideDown, while dancing ! lol!

Hunter

Hunter

calypson wrote:Glad to hear that guys, BE THERE.
Pain will be teaching us effective corner engagement, pop shooting, supression and advance tactics, and advanced flanking menuvers.

Can't wait. And to all members, show maturity on the ACME forums and at ACQB, this is a big time for us now as we are trying to become popular =p.
my mommy says the only way to be popular is to be your self Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Brian

Brian

Hunter wrote:
calypson wrote:Glad to hear that guys, BE THERE.

my mommy says the only way to be popular is to be your self Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ITS TIME TO SHINE HUNTER !!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face

Hunter

Hunter

Brian im going friday, so just save the 20 for next friday and destroy your basketball schedule

Brian

Brian

Already done. afro Very Happy afro

132nd Team Meet. Try to Be there. 2/20/09 Empty Re: 2nd Team Meet. Try to Be there. 2/20/09 Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:14 am

calypson

calypson
Admin

haha, wow. See you guys then =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum