Tokyo Mario
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tokyo Mario

Welcome to team Tokio Mario's Web page

You are not connected. Please login or register

sup guys I was just looking at your post on acme airsoft and are interested in being a part of your team

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thelonea

Name: John Fronzaglia
Acme name: Theloneairsofter
AEGS: M4 ICS CQB pistol and echo1 M4 16
days able to play airsoft: every to every other week
Why I want to join: I have been playing for more then a year at ACQB so now i am interested on being on a team
AIM: echo130blue
E-mail fronz2000@yahoo.com

P.S I am also on my friend adams outdoor team we are being sponsored by EcholUSA if by chance you guys need work on one of your airsoft guns my friend Adam has work at cqb on guns for about a year he knows his stuff let me know.

calypson

calypson
Admin

Pm sent on acme.

Hunter

Hunter

Thelonea wrote:Name: John Fronzaglia
Acme name: Theloneairsofter
AEGS: M4 ICS CQB pistol and echo1 M4 16
days able to play airsoft: every to every other week
Why I want to join: I have been playing for more then a year at ACQB so now i am interested on being on a team
AIM: echo130blue
E-mail fronz2000@yahoo.com

P.S I am also on my friend adams outdoor team we are being sponsored by EcholUSA if by chance you guys need work on one of your airsoft guns my friend Adam has work at cqb on guns for about a year he knows his stuff let me know.
welcome, I met you last friday, good playing btw hope to see you on the team. btw. ive been wanting to upgrade to safetly get a fps of about 295 on my p90.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum